Kaya S. Caldwell, M.D.
Kaya S. Caldwell, M.D. has been selected as a 2022 Castle Connolly Top Doctor. Through a rigorous research process, only a hand-selected few have been awarded Top Doctor status. It is quite an honor to have been chosen by Castle Connolly Top Doctor.
Alpharetta Internal Medicine
1380 Upper Hembree Road
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 475-2377 phone
(770) 442–0193 fax
- Medical College of Ohio, 1992
Degree – Doctor of Medicine
- The Ohio State University 1988
Degree – Bachelor of Music, Major Piano Performance
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals, Columbus Ohio
Board Certification & Licensure:
- Board Certified General Internist – The American Board of Internal Medicine – Ohio, Georgia
- Medical School:
- Honors: Emergency Medicine
- High Pass: Family Medicine I & II, Dermatology, Neurology, Infectious Diseases
- Emergency Room, Critical Care
- Graduated – Cum Laude
- Ruth Gordon Memorial Scholarship for Piano
- Minority Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- North Fulton Regional Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Alpharetta Internal Medicine, 2005 – Present
- Memorial Physicians Inc – Marysville, Ohio, 2003 – 2005
- Health East – Minnesota, 1998- 2002
- Practice Advantage – Ohio, 1995- 1998
- Preventive Medicine
Hobbies & Personal:
Golf, exercising and playing the piano. Dr. Caldwell and her husband have been married for 19 years and have 1 daughter.
The Castle Connolly recognition in medicine is considered by physicians to be the only legitimate recognized category of excellence in American medicine. The Castle Connolly Top Doctor selection process is entirely merit-based. Doctors cannot pay to be listed on Castle Connolly.