Jennifer D. Cook, M.D. has been selected as a 2022 Castle Connolly Top Doctor. Through a rigorous research process, only a hand-selected few have been awarded Top Doctor status. It is quite an honor to have been chosen by Castle Connolly Top Doctor.
Cumming Internal Medicine
950 Sanders Rd.
Cumming, GA 30041
• University of Kentucky, Department of Internal Medicine, 2009-2012
Internal Medicine Resident
• Medical College of Georgia, 2009
Degree – Doctor of Medicine
• Emory University, 2005
Master of Public Health
• Georgia Institute of Technology, 2004
Bachelor of Science, Biology, Microbiology Track
Certificate in Pre-Med
Board Certifications & Licensure:
• American Board of Internal Medicine – Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2012
• Georgia Medical License – Physician Full Permit, 2013
• Controlled Substance Registration Certificate, 2010, 2013, 2016
• ACLS and BLS Certified
• Cumming Internal Medicine 2013 – Present
• Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, M.D. on Call, 2012-2013
• St. Clair Regional Medical Center, Internal Medicine Hospitalist 2011-2012
• South Medical Group – State Medical Disability Examiner 2010-2012
• University of Kentucky, Department of Medicine 2011-2012
Interests, Hobbies, & Personal
Dr. Cook is a native of Georgia and grew up in Marietta. Her husband practices ophthalmology in Cumming. She and her husband have two daughters. In her free time she enjoys tennis, skiing, cooking and traveling.
The Castle Connolly recognition in medicine is considered by physicians to be the only legitimate recognized category of excellence in American medicine. The Castle Connolly Top Doctor selection process is entirely merit-based. Doctors cannot pay to be listed on Castle Connolly.